Banker on Wheels
The Smart Investor
My Investment Blog
Not Your Average Investor
- HeavyFinance is one of the most interesting P2P sites to launch this year. Here’s why
- Some lenders have their own P2P sites. How solid are they? Here’s our ratings
- Which new P2P sites are interesting? Here’s 5 to consider
- Crowdestor thought we were being too harsh on them. We let them explain why
- Defaulted Mintos loans – how much will investors get back?
- Our Financial Independence Journey: 2020 End Of Year Update
- Our Financial Independence Journey: Monthly Update #47 (November 2020)
- Our Financial Independence Journey: Monthly Update #46 (October 2020)
- Our Financial Independence Journey: Monthly Update #45 (September 2020)
- Our Financial Independence Journey: Monthly Update #44 (August 2020)
Route 2 FI
The Poor Swiss
My Financial Shape
Dead Simple Saving
The Saving Ninja
- Savings Report #30 – Goodbye 2020
- Comment on Savings Report #29 – Hacking the Pension System by Igor Florea
- Savings Report #29 – Hacking the Pension System
- Comment on The Full Guide To Matched Betting by Greg M
- Comment on What Would You Do If You Got Given £1 Million? by What would I do if I won 1 million? - Good Personal Finance
Savings for Freedom
The Working at Home Man
Steps to Financial Freedom
Escaping to Freedom
P2P Market Data
P2P Investing EU
Fin Fit Dude
One Million Journey
Get Rich Together
Fight to FIRE
Crowd Lending Rocks
Compound Your Freedom
- How Patience and Consistency Can Make You Rich
- Key metrics to track for Personal Investors
- Berkshire Hathaway Shareholders Meeting 2020 – Top tips from Warren Buffett
- Investing wisely during lockdown
- Investing lessons from Warren Buffett’s letter to Berkshire Shareholders 2019 amid Coronavirus market panic
The Canny Contractor
Dividends are Coming
- This is not in their promotional material! Why it is foolish to invest in Miami
- Good Investing Links: High-Quality Investing Analysis & 2020 reviews
- Andrew Rosenblum, are one or two good investments per year enough?
- Network intensely! An interview with Dennis Hong & Fred Liu
- Good Investing Links: Tech & Quality Company Write-Ups
Our Rich Journey
FIRE V London
The Wealthy Finn
P2P Investing EU
- Hunting for a home part 4: is it better to rent or buy in Belgium?
- Savings Rate December 2020: closing the year with an amazing 69.46% saving rate
- December 2020 Portfolio update & outlook for 2021
- Setting my FIRE number 2020 update, when can I retire early?
- How to build your ETF portfolio: the two-ETF strategy
- Sun Exchange – Earn income solar powering emerging markets
- Iris+ – Seeing into the Future of Sustainable Reporting
- Nori – A Marketplace for Reversing Climate Change – But will it work?
- Bees, Blueberries and the Sun – What a time to be an impact investor!
- Ethis Crowd – Sharia Compliant Property Investment in Indonesia
The Italian Leather Sofa
- Why do I stay with VIAC for my Swiss third pillar invested in stocks? (vs. Frankly or Finpension) (Quick answer #1)
- Lower your Swiss rent if your city has a low vacancy rate
- My comments about Zak after 1 year of experience (4 positive, 4 negative)
- Net worth and savings rate update October 2020: CHF 523'486.11 (+CHF 758.91)
- My Swiss health insurance and supplementary health insurance for 2021
P2P Lending at its Best
Financially Free in 10 years
Reddit Europe FIRE (Forum)
- Taxes on private pension from overseas.
- Group for Italians on FIRE
- Accounting for increasing capital gains taxes after FIRE: Constant gross WR vs. constant net WR?
- What to do with stock options...
- US Expat living in Germany and got invested in Riesterrente, Basisrente, Berufsunfähigkeit, and Fonds (funds). Wouls this count as a PFIC?