- Best credit card in Switzerland of 2019
- My fitness membership at CHF 0.- (and 4kgs less!)
- How to onboard your partner on a common budget and on the financial independence dream | Step 3 — Setting up a real budget with YNAB
- Interactive Brokers and Brexit, should you worry?
- We signed for our first multi-family rental building! (abroad)
The Poor Swiss
My Investment Blog
Not Your Average Investor
- Loans we love – and some we hate. The best and worst P2P loans for May 2019
- There’s a big P2P conference coming up in Riga
- Do you have buyback loans in your P2P portfolio? Here’s how the ‘fine print’ could be costing you money
- Secrets – what P2P investment sites tell you and what they really mean
- Loans we love – and some we hate. The best and worst P2P loans for April 2019
Route 2 FI
Financially Independent Mom
Fire the Boss
Young FI Guy
Dead Simple Saving
- Financial Independence – when you can give up boring work for a better life?
- No more drifting – develop intention for your money and life
- The Unbiased Guide to Offshore Investing for Expats
- How to tame your monkey mind – the psychology of saving & investing
- How to avoid drowning in debt and escape forever from the debt swamp
The Saving Ninja
Hustle to Independence
The Working at Home Man
- Climb that FIRE mountain but don’t forget to enjoy the road and the view!
- Financial Freedom Progress Report (FFPR) – April 2019
- 7 things you can do to survive a reorganization and get out stronger!
- 5 important lessons that investing in real estate teaches your kids!
- Subscriptions. A sneaky money burner that keeps you from reaching FIRE earlier!
Escaping to Freedom
P2P Market Data
- Comment on Mintos review by Andrus
- Comment on Portfolio update April 2019 by Finance Freedom
- Comment on Portfolio update April 2019 by p40l0m4r
- Comment on Crowdestate review by Twino review - Finance Freedom - Results after 3 years
- Comment on Crowdestate review by Portfolio update April 2019 - Finance Freedom