- Mintos Auto Invest Setup in ⏱ 1 minute +11% [Best Strategy]
- Estateguru review 2021 ► Avoid High LTV ➔ My real 11,1% return
- ★ Mintos Review after 5 years ➔ My 31.499€ experience 2021
- ✦ Best peer-to-peer lending in Europe 2021 [ranked for safety]
- ⭕️ Bondora Portfolio Pro: How it works & resist temptation + Video 2021
Banker on Wheels
The Smart Investor
- Best Tracker Funds – Forget Single Stocks
- My Trading 212 £5,500 Portfolio Experiment – Feb 10 2021 Update
- Moneything Closes Its Doors And Enters Administration – My Thoughts
- My Trading 212 £5,500 Portfolio Experiment – Dec 22nd Update
- My Trading 212 £5,500 Portfolio Experiment – November 29th Update
My Investment Blog
Not Your Average Investor
- What are the best and worst P2P loans right now? Edition #16
- EstateGuru is selling shares. How good is their lending track record? Can they grow outside the Baltics? We took a deep dive into the data
- Robocash is making huge profits during the pandemic. Their CEO tells us how he he’s doing it
- Can agriculture become the next big P2P asset class? LendSecured thinks so
- How much money will Mintos investors lose? We take a look
The Poor Swiss
My Financial Shape
Dead Simple Saving
The Saving Ninja
- Here is Your Ultimate Guide to the Best Laptops Under $600
- How to Ask for A Raise and Motivate Your Boss To Help You!
- What Car Should I Buy? Here Are 12 Factors to Guide Your Decision
- 12 Smart Ways to Make Your Graduation Money Work for Your Future
- Comment on Best Mini Portable Projector (The Ultimate List) by Hasrina Bujang
Savings for Freedom
The Working at Home Man
Steps to Financial Freedom
Escaping to Freedom
P2P Market Data
P2P Investing EU
Fin Fit Dude
- What is Going On with Bitcoin? A Status of The Crypto Space in 2021 with Emanuel
- Improve Your Market Value and Get That Promotion with Alisa
- Live a Life of Value, An Introduction To The Frugal Lifestyle with Steve
- Reach Financial Freedom and Live Your Best Life in Socially and Environmentally Conscious Ways with Laura
- How Physical Wellness, Mental Health, and Finances Go Hand in Hand with Valerie
One Million Journey
Get Rich Together
Fight to FIRE
Crowd Lending Rocks
- 2021 Challenge 4: Learning Touch Typing (typing with ten fingers)
- 2021 Challenge 1: Learning to program in Python
- 2021 Challenge 3: Learn to play the ukulele
- 2021 Challenge 2: Becoming a polyglot – Can I learn 7 languages at the same time?
- Want to learn brazilian Portuguese? Here is my most entertaining video resource
Compound Your Freedom
The Canny Contractor
No feed items found.
Dividends are Coming
Investing in the Web
- Ryan O’Connor & Todd Wenning: Is Nintendo a multi-bagger?
- Rudi van Niekerk, why are you digging for investing diamonds in SA?
- Steve Gorelik, what are the best allocators & markets in Eastern Europe?
- How to compound in the Nordics, Daniel Glaser of River Oak Capital?
- What does scale mean for Naked Wines? A talk with CEO Nick Devlin
Our Rich Journey
- Creative Ways to Go to College for FREE - A Debt Free Strategy to Graduate from College
- 8 Stock Market Investing Mistakes to Avoid on Your Journey to Financial Independence
- The 10 Reasons Why You’re Living Paycheck To Paycheck
- Are Condos a Bad Real Estate Investment for Financial Independence?
- 4 Emergency Funds You Need (Not Including The Traditional Emergency Fund)
FIRE V London
The Wealthy Finn
P2P Investing EU
The Italian Leather Sofa
- How do we invest in the stock market for our children (which account, which ETF, etc.)?
- Self-build house through frugality (Your story #4)
- Consumers or investors, who has the (real) power to change the world?
- Kala review — or how to find back your vested assets in 3 minutes!
- The best free Swiss bank in 2021
P2P Lending at its Best
No feed items found.
Financially Free in 10 years
Reddit Europe FIRE (Forum)
- Turkеy vs WaIеs 0−2 Extended Highlights & Goals Euro 2021
- Anyone FIRE in a Russian speaking country?
- Are armenia,azervaijan and georgia part of europe
- A place in Europe to raise a child as semi-fired
- Does anyone know what are the tax differences, if any, for a Romanian / EU citizen on ETF’s bought on the LSE market vs XETRA or AES?