Banker on Wheels
The Smart Investor
- My Trading 212 £5,500 Portfolio Experiment – Feb 10 2021 Update
- Moneything Closes Its Doors And Enters Administration – My Thoughts
- My Trading 212 £5,500 Portfolio Experiment – Dec 22nd Update
- My Trading 212 £5,500 Portfolio Experiment – November 29th Update
- My Trading 212 £5,500 Portfolio Experiment – November 16th Update
My Investment Blog
Not Your Average Investor
- How much money will Mintos investors lose? We take a look
- What are the best and worst P2P loans right now? Edition #15
- HeavyFinance is one of the most interesting P2P sites to launch this year. Here’s why
- Some lenders have their own P2P sites. How solid are they? Here’s our ratings
- Which new P2P sites are interesting? Here’s 5 to consider
- Our Financial Independence Journey: Monthly Update #49 (January 2021)
- Our Financial Independence Journey: 2020 End Of Year Update
- Our Financial Independence Journey: Monthly Update #47 (November 2020)
- Our Financial Independence Journey: Monthly Update #46 (October 2020)
- Our Financial Independence Journey: Monthly Update #45 (September 2020)
Route 2 FI
The Poor Swiss
My Financial Shape
Dead Simple Saving
The Saving Ninja
Savings for Freedom
The Working at Home Man
Steps to Financial Freedom
Escaping to Freedom
P2P Market Data
P2P Investing EU
Fin Fit Dude
- How to Identify Recession Proof Dividend Stocks Very Simply with Kanwal
- How to Overcome Your Struggles and Open Opportunities for Yourself with Justine
- How to Start Your Financial Journey with No Experience with Greg
- 3 Ways Minimalism Is Good For Your Finances
- How to Become Financially Fit with Milan
One Million Journey
Fight to FIRE
Crowd Lending Rocks
Compound Your Freedom
The Canny Contractor
Dividends are Coming
Investing in the Web
- Ryan O’Connor & Todd Wenning: Is Nintendo a multi-bagger?
- Rudi van Niekerk, why are you digging for investing diamonds in SA?
- Steve Gorelik, what are the best allocators & markets in Eastern Europe?
- How to compound in the Nordics, Daniel Glaser of River Oak Capital?
- What does scale mean for Naked Wines? A talk with CEO Nick Devlin
Our Rich Journey
- How We Learned to Renovate Homes & How You Can Too (On Your Journey to Early Retirement)
- How Buying a Smaller Home Could Make You $2 Million!
- Want to Retire Early Abroad? Do These 10 Things First
- A Bigger Recession Is Coming. Don’t Just Survive. Thrive!
- 11 Reasons Why We Don’t Use a Financial Advisor (and How It Made Us Rich)
FIRE V London
The Wealthy Finn
P2P Investing EU
The Italian Leather Sofa
- Tom makes up to CHF 1'500/month of additional income from his two passions (Swiss side hustle #2)
- How to open multiple pillar 3a VIAC accounts — Tutorial
- Ask the readers: your Swiss tax deductions for 2020?
- Swiss tax savings through staggered withdrawal of the pillar 3a (I created 4 new ones!)
- Mrs. MP is no longer frustrated with our couple budget!